Hello! My name is Ana Margarida Vicente,
I’m 18 years old and I’m portuguese.
Let’s present me by topics.
What I do:
- I’m studying, and I’m at the last year of the professional course of Technician of Communication – Marketing, Public Relations and Publicity.
- Next year I’m thinking of going to ESAD (arts university) and take the Graphic Designer course.
- I write for the local newspaper (Jornal das Caldas) about equestrian events.
What I bring always with me:
- I’m a photography lover, anywhere I go I take my camera with me.
- I love drawing and I bring my sketchbook always with me.
- A pencil of course.
- And my phone.
What are my hobbies:
- As I already said, I love photography.
- Drawing (horses, anime eyes, and other things that come to my mind).
- Riding (I’ve got two horses, Vivaldi and Invictus).
- Reading (books are the best gift).
- Watching anime.
- I also love to travel.
I created this blog to show some of my work (portfolio), as a diary (writing about my day or my opinion about something) and as a travel diary.
Ps. I’m a beginner so I appreciate if you give me your opinion about my blog and help me to improve it. (^v^)/